Radanks Mediation Policy
1. We offer Civil and Commercial Mediation services.
2. We offer mediation in London, other parts of UK, Europe, India and Internationally in other parts of World.
3. We have qualified mediators on our panel and in-house mediators.
4. We offer Mediation time in sessions, where one session is max up to 4 hours and two sessions max up to 7 hours on same day in continuity.
5. In cases perceived as complex, we may offer more than two sessions spaced on different days and time.
6. We aim to give outcome of mediation “Mediation Document” by the end of mediation day before any party leaving, but in exceptional circumstances, it may not happen and, we send it later.
7. We aim to give “Mediation Document” signed by both parties and by the mediator.
8. We collect short feedback from clients and mediators to reflect, learn and improve continuously.
9. We have zero tolerance policy for aggression, drug & substance use, and alcohol intake during mediation or before which is of concern to others during mediation.
10. We offer mediation via tele or video team conferencing facility during Covid19 pandemic and will continue after pandemic subject to gov. guidelines, rules, and regulations.
11. In remote conference mediation by zoom or similar facility, sessions may be divided on two separate days if convenient to all, where all parties and mediator feel it’s good for better mediation outcome.
Radanks Mediation Fee and charges
1. We charge mediation fee equally from both the parties.
2. We charge fee based on fixed fee structure in non-complex cases.
3. Under fixed fee structure, we usually offer 1-2 sessions of mediation on same day in continuity.
4. One session fee is £ 400 per party and, two sessions £ 700 per party for cases valued up to £ 100,000. Additional mediation time beyond booked time is charged at £ 125 per hour per party.
5. One session fee is £ 500 per party and, two sessions £ 875 per party for cases valued up from £ 100,000 to £ 300,000. Additional mediation time beyond booked time is charged at £ 150 per hour per party.
6. One session fee is £ 600 per party and, two sessions £ 1050 per party for cases valued up from £ 300,000 to £ 600,000. Additional mediation time beyond booked time is charged at £ 175 per hour per party.
7. We provide quote in complex and high value cases.
8. We take total fee and charges upfront before the day of mediation.
9. Additional time for mediation or other day additional sessions should be booked through Radanks as normal process before taking mediation further.
10. We do not charge for pre-mediation preparation.
11. We charge for mediation venue hire and arrangement(no need in mediation via remote tele or video conferencing.)
12. We charge for travel where appropriate (no need in mediation via remote tele or video conferencing.)
13. The mediation fee and charges are non-refundable in cases of mediation cancelled by any one or all the parties.