Privacy statement & Disclaimer
This page outlines the Terms & Conditions which form the basis of the relationship between Radanks Ltd. (“we”, “our”) and you (“visitor”, “customer”, “professional’, “advocate”). You are requested to read all the terms and conditions carefully, to have a better understanding of our work. Your registration with services of Radanks Ltd. will be executed solely after you agree to all the terms and conditions.
Limitation to Act
You agree that should there be any case where Radanks Private Ltd., any of our affiliates or employees are held responsible for claims, then the liability of the responsible party will not be more than the amount of money paid to Radanks Ltd. for services purchased. Radanks Ltd. will not be held responsible for any charges that might incur on your card if it is declined while making the transaction for reasons like “short on funds” etc.
Radanks Ltd. reserves the right to review, modify or change the terms and conditions at its discretion at any time.
Radanks Private Ltd. has a strict policy of protecting the privacy of their customers, visitors and affiliates. We are committed to ensuring that we do not sell, disclose, trade, transmit, transfer, share, lease out or rent any personal information of our clients to a third party without their express permission. We follow the GDPR guideline to only collect the pertinent data about our clients. Website visitors and clients are fully informed about the data we collect, store and process at every stage.
We keep the data of our clients and website visitors from the EU and the UK secure and only allow access to concerned professionals after obtaining permission from the clients, as required by the GDPR regulations.
We will only share our customers’ data after having been expressly allowed to do so by our customers. Clients that want to share details of a lawsuit will be required to give us the necessary permission at the time of initial inquiry. Forms will not be processed beyond submission if a client is unwilling to disclose information to a legal representative.
We believe that privacy is about giving our customers the freedom to choose who can access and use their data. We have three principles when it comes to your privacy.
1. We will always keep you fully informed about your data that we access and use.
2. We keep your data secure through advanced protection methods and keep it from falling into the wrong hands.
3. We give you the complete freedom to remain in control of your data. You can choose to opt out or opt in to giving us access to your data any time. Please note that if you opt out of giving us information pertinent to your case, we will be unable to have it reviewed by an expert lawyer.
Radanks is committed to the GDPR guidelines to only collect, store and process relevant data after getting expressly written approval from the clients. We have the following six guiding principles on data collection.
- We ensure that user’s personal data collected by us is processed transparently, lawfully and fairly.
- We only collect the personal data of users for explicitly specified and legitimate purposes.
- We only gather limited amounts of personal data that is adequate to clients’ case processing needs and relevant to their pending litigation.
- We take the utmost care in making sure that clients’ personal data in our records is accurate and kept up to date.
- The personal data stored in our records is kept secure and encrypted. Users who have access to the data can only see limited volumes of information that is necessary for understanding the case.
- We ensure that personal data is processed in a way that it remains secure on our side and cannot be stolen by unauthorized people.
When customers register with our service, they will need to provide some personal information such as their email address for correspondence. We only collect the bare minimum information required for processing a case, in line with GDPR guidelines.
Customers can cancel their email subscription at any time and by getting in touch with us through the Contact page.
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a visitor’s storage device while they are visiting this Website. We may utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit this site.
At Radanks Ltd., a cookie is only used to identify one unique visitor from another during a session. A session is the period of active site-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server.
We inform site visitors about cookies in accordance with GDPR guidelines. Visitors can control cookie setting from their respective browser and have them turned off if they want.
Radanks Ltd. is an independent company. It does not have any relation with any other brand or company unless specifically identified. All the logos and brand names used on this website are the property of respective companies and are used here solely for the purpose of reference.
Right to Content On Radanks
The content and comments posted on Radanks Private Ltd. are the intellectual property of Radanks. The company has the right to alter, remove, replace or reuse the content as they see fit.