1. You will respond within time specified in communication to you, depending on the client, case or otherwise circumstances.
2. If you are not available or unwilling to take over the case, you will let us know.
3. If you do not respond within specified time, it will be considered as your unwillingness or unavailability to take over the case. The case may be passed on to another professional for consideration.
4. You will review the case and provide a quote before undertaking any further work on that case. You will reply within specified time communicated to you.
5. Once you provide the quote, you will have legal and ethical obligation to take over the case, if client agrees with quote and wants to instruct you.
6. We may ask you to amend the quote ourselves or on behalf of client subject to agreement.
7. If the client does not want to proceed, you will be notified.
8. If the client does not respond for whatever reason, no decision is taken, or you do not hear from us, quote will become invalid after its validity period.
9. You will start working only on receipt of a written agreement signed by the client.
10. You will be part paid at each stage as the case progresses till completion when you will receive remaining amount. This may be pre-agreed once client accepts the quote.
11. All advance payments by Client will come to RILT at each stage and you will receive stage payment only on completion and performance of that stage.
12. RILT charges management and service fee 18 % (range 18-30) from you on any amount payable to you by client or third party, depending on case requirement and as per agreement in each case. This will be deducted upfront before paying to professional.
13. Taxes / VAT will be applicable on all payments, as per the prevailing law.
14. You will receive the invoice detailing all charges.
15. There are no hidden charges.
16. If any client wants bespoke handling and solution to case, the terms and conditions will vary and will be bespoke for that case agreed that time.
17. Mostly you will be contacting directly to RILT for any case related enquiry or requirements.
18. RILT is a consultancy and management services who matches right client with right professional and helps in management of the case.
19. RILT does not provide legal advice or advocacy directly but facilitates the process between client and the legal professionals.
20. You have legal, professional, ethical responsibility and accountability to client and RILT.
21. You will have legal and professional responsibility to keep all the case details confidential respecting client privacy and confidentiality. You may be liable to court action, prosecution or otherwise as per the prevailing law, rules and regulation enforcement that time.
22. You will speak to media only after explicit permission from RILT, Radanks Limited or the Client. You and your associate working team would be responsible to maintain professional confidentiality which is of paramount importance. This is a legal and professional obligation on you and your working team.
23. Your registration with us is within rights of RILT. Radanks International Legal Tourism UK (RILT) reserves the right to cancel your registration at any time without prior notice and explanation to you.
24. You will give written notice of 1 month to us to cancel your registration with RILT.
25. Any case on Data base of Radanks Limited, UK or Radanks International Legal Tourism (RILT) can’t be taken by you or your associate for work directly or indirectly till you are registered with us and till 1 year after cancellation of registration with us. You may be liable to prosecution or compensate for the loss of earnings to RILT and Radanks Limited UK.
26. Any breach of confidentiality, poor professionalism, unprofessional behaviour or any other act perceived by RILT or Radanks Limited UK as unprofessional, causing damage to the image of Client, RILT, Radanks Limited UK may be of concern and you may be reported to professional body like Bar Council of India and likewise.
27. In case of Disputes and complaint by client or otherwise, you will co-operate in early resolution, mediation or whatever seems appropriate and agreed that time. You will provide full co-operation as needed to avoid conflict and resolve the matter amicably.
28. Terms and conditions may change any time without prior notice to you and would be applicable with immediate effect. This would not affect already contracted cases unless otherwise agreed.
29. Please refer to Ask me or contact us for further enquiries.
Here we have put further details about T&Cs for legal professionals. Please contact if you have further queries
Radanks Limited is UK based company, Head Quarter London, Registered in England and Wales, Reg no 07374060
Radanks 57, Great South West Road, Hounslow TW4 7NH
Copyright © 2018 RADANKS-Legal tourism - All Rights Reserved.